Tonight We Dream: Limited Edition Christian Dior JAN Galuchat for sale

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Limited Edition Christian Dior JAN Galuchat for sale

And now, it is my turn to sell something I love dearly. I recently bought a Dior bag from the Spring RTW 2007 show. There was a sale in Sydney last Sunday and my knees buckled and I ended buying this bag. It was the 12th one ever made! It says so on the metal logo plate inside the bag!

I do love it to bits, but I'm falling quite behind on my credit card bill (sadface).

It's made of stingray leather... STINGRAY LEATHER! It's so beautiful and it sparkles in the light! There's also light studding on the bag which looks wonderful. And the handle for the wrist is a metal chain! I love it!

Here are some photos I took:





You can take a look at my eBay listing here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.