Tonight We Dream: Spring/Summer 2008 RTW Highlights

Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Spring/Summer 2008 RTW Highlights

From New York, Milan, London to Paris - I have handpicked my favourite pieces from the recent ss08 catwalks. I must say, they did not impress me as much as I would have liked. Even though Chanel was wonderful as usual - I expected more - much more. Marc Jacobs ... yes, he did do something different with his line, but how could you even wear any of it? The shoes were fun and unique, I would have to see for myself if they were at all wearable.



CHANEL


I want those shoes SO BADLY! I am definitely getting my hands on a pair of those once they hit the shelves!
MARC JACOBS



I thought Nina Ricci was wonderful! Olivier Theyskens (designer) did an absolutely magnificent job at creating such unique, wearable, ... I'm speechless! I loved the collection to bits!







Okay - there are a lot of looks that I love from this collection, so I'll just post the link. Click here.
More updates later.

No comments: